Monday, October 23, 2006

Personal - Started a New Job

I wanted to share, in the interest of full disclosure, that I have started a new job in the field of education. I am working at California State Polytechnic University in Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona). Here I am serving as Interim Coordinator of External Affairs in the College of Business. The position is temporary and may turn into something permanent (with a different title). In this position I will be coordinating and developing the college's recruitment efforts as well as looking into the college's internship programs. I am excited to start the position and will continue to post new blog entries. They might not be as frequent as I hoped, but I aim to continue writing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to hear about your new job. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thanks Voltaire. Good to read from you! I hope all is well for you. Let me know if you come down here.

Unknown said...

Will do. Take care!